Yuill Homes understands the challenges of getting a first foot on the property ladder and so has developed a brand new package to offer a helping hand to househunters in Teesside.
With selected plots at Yuill’s popular College Gardens development in Billingham now available to buy for as little as £98 per week through its fantastic YUILLSHARE deal, it’s enough to make you want to leave renting behind once and for all and invest in a brand new affordable property - which is yours to own. Yuill is also now covering the cost of legal fees up to the value of £1000, supplying carpets and blinds throughout the home, and an oven, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer as part of the deal. And, to give you a head start with furnishing your new home, Yuill will even throw in an Ikea voucher worth £500!
Janette McMahon at Yuill Homes said: “We are aware of and understand the challenges in the marketplace and want to do all we can to give homebuyers that little extra bit of help.
“Many househunters are surprised at just how cost effective owning one of our homes can be when broken down over a weekly period and, more often than not, owning one of our homes is actually cheaper than renting. We understand that the costs associated with moving home are one of the biggest barriers to getting a foot on the property ladder so we hope our latest offer will be welcomed by people in the area who are ready to make that step.”
The YUILLSHARE deal on selected plots at College Gardens allows those looking for a new home to own 100 per cent of the home for only 80 per cent of the price, with a deposit generally being necessary, and Yuill Homes will provide a loan for the remaining 20 per cent. The great news is that there is no interest payable on this 20 per cent loan which is repaid only when they sell their home or within ten years – whichever is sooner.
The award winning, two bedroom, two bathroom Vermont home is just one of the stunning homes available under this brand new offer.
With a fantastic specification, the ground floor of the Vermont houses a spacious, open plan living space with elegant French doors leading out into a fully turfed garden with fencing. It also has a smart, fully fitted contemporary kitchen with stylish features, including a stainless steel oven, hob and hood.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features double fitted robes and a spacious en suite bathroom with bath. The second bedroom boasts a handy storage cupboard and an en suite with shower.
College Gardens is close to the Billingham Forum, which is currently being refurbished, and provides a wide range of amenities, including an ice rink, swimming pool, health and fitness facilities and a Grade ll listed theatre. Hartlepool Marina, with its collection of restaurants, is a short drive away.
Yuill Homes is committed to delivering exemplary standards of innovative housing, with added value and superb customer service. Attention to detail is evident across all homes, including features such as well designed kitchens and fully turfed gardens to the front and rear and fencing to the rear, all as standard.
Prices start from £124,000 for a two bedroom home at College Gardens. Come and talk to us about how we can help you make the move into your dream home.
Visit our sales centre from Thursday to Monday, between 11am and 5pm (closed Tuesday and Wednesday), contact the development sales manager on 01642 535 999 or visit www.yuillhomes.co.uk.