Househunters in County Durham looking to take their first step onto the property ladder should head to Yuill Homes’ Denewood development in Murton to find out more about its smart, two bedroom Albany home.
This stunning starter home has two great sized bedrooms, a traditional layout and fabulous design touches. Downstairs, elegant French doors in the living area lead out into a fully turfed garden - ideal for spending Spring evenings.
Complete with a stainless steel oven, hob and hood, the separate, contemporary kitchen allows the homeowner to close the door on kitchen clutter. A handy storage cupboard provides plenty of storage space and there is also a cloaks on the ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts double fitted robes and the main bathroom has an inviting and relaxing bath. The second bedroom is a good size and also has double robes to help maximise on space.
To make the homebuying process even easier and more affordable for first time buyers, Yuill has a great selection of offers available on selected plots at Denewood, including the Albany. These deals include YUILLSHARE - a shared equity scheme that allows those looking for a new home to own 100 per cent of the home for only 80 per cent of the price.
Janette McMahon at Yuill Homes, says: “With the excellent YUILLSHARE scheme, the buyer would need to provide 80 per cent of the price, with a deposit generally being necessary, and Yuill Homes will provide a loan for the remaining 20 per cent. The great news is that there is no interest payable on this 20 per cent loan which is repaid only when they sell their home or within ten years – whichever is sooner.
The Albany is available for £99,950, but with the YUILLSHARE deal on an 80/20 per cent equity share, it is available for only £79,960.
Janette continues: “We know it can be tough for first time buyers to get their foot on the property ladder, so the YUILLSHARE scheme is the perfect way to get started. We have dedicated sales staff on hand in our sales centre, so why not come in and talk to us about how we can tailor a package to help get you moving.”
Yuill Homes is committed to delivering exemplary standards of innovative housing, with added value and superb customer service. Attention to detail is evident across all homes, including features such as well designed kitchens and fully turfed gardens to the front and rear and fencing to the rear, all as standard.
YUILLSHARE is also available on other selected homes at Denewood. For more information about YUILLSHARE or the other great deals available from Yuill Homes, please contact the development sales manager on 0191 526 4476, visit the sales centre which is open from 11am to 5pm Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday) or visit www.yuillhomes.co.uk.